UK post Brexit guidance on export licences and certificates

Britain has released Orientation guide for certain goods for which exports to the EU are required from 1 January 2021 after the Brexit transition period has expired, licenses or certificates. The guidelines contain specific information on the export procedure for animals / plants / food / agricultural products, chemicals and waste, controlled goods (i.e. military or dual-use items) and diamonds. It also reminds exporters to check whether goods are controlled by British sanctions after the transition period, see Here.

The instructions are part of one collection Information on preparing for the export of goods from the United Kingdom to the EU after 1 January 2021, including information on declaring goods, reviewing new regulations, obtaining an EORI number and VAT.

Source link

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.