At Nuki, we strive to completely redesign access to your home. In just four years we have developed from a start-up to the leading provider of intelligent access systems in Europe.
One of the many reasons for the success of our smart home products is the collaborative approach to product management. As a product manager, you work on features and solutions that our users will need in the future, and you are also the bridge between our technical and business teams.
- Hub between development, design, marketing, support and end customers
- Support with strategic product planning
- Specification and creation of product concepts for frontend, backend and APIs as well as project management for their implementation
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Quality assurance and tests of Nuki and the associated software and hardware components
- Technical background, e.g. through training at an HTL or at a (technical) university with a focus on IT
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product management in the area of web applications
- Programming skills an advantage
- very good knowledge of English
- High analytical skills, systematic thinking and working as well as team and organizational skills
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Strong growth, well-funded company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or through paid literature
- Free choice of computers and operating systems
- 26 paid days off and flexible time management
- Mobility advantage: when using public transport or the parking garage
- Free lunch once a week as well as high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruits and vegetables, as much as you want and at any time.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
According to Austrian law, we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary in accordance with the statutory provisions and for this function. This corresponds to € 3,368.00 gross per month. Depending on experience and training, higher remuneration is possible. This position is open for applications in Graz.
Welcome Home. At Nuki we are breaking new ground and working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high quality products, a dynamic team of 60 employees and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the field of smart homes and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are ready to take on responsibility quickly. We are pleased to meet you!