LONDON, September 28, 2020 / PRNewswire / – CoinGeek Live conference is honored to announce that its list of speakers includes prominent global leaders from government and law. The 3-day blockchain event (September 30th to October 2nd, 2020) is broadcast digitally from the studios in new York and London. CoinGeek Live will explore Bitcoin SVThe vision to achieve a massively scaled blockchain for the world – to break down data silos, create a single source of information, and encourage more honesty. Although CoinGeek events are geared towards Bitcoin SV (BSV), they welcome speakers (such as those listed below) and attendees who are generally interested in blockchain technology and digital currency.
For CoinGeek Live, government and legal speakers include:
- Pēteris Zilgalvis, J.D., Head of Division Digital Innovation & Blockchain and Co-Chair of the FinTech Task Force, European Commission
- Carl Brincat, Chief Legal & Enforcement Officer, Malta Gaming Authority
- Thomas Moser, Deputy member of the Board of Directors, Swiss National Bank
- Howard Schweitzer, former COO, Troubled Asset Relief Program (US Treasury Department) and CEO, Cozen O & # 39; Connor Public Strategies
- Masakazu Masujima, Partner, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Joshua Ashley Klayman, Senior Counsel, Linklaters LLP
- Will Chelton, Chief Legal Officer, nchain
- Scott Adams, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Cerian Jones, Cerian Jones IP
CoinGeek Live's MC is the founding president of the Bitcoin Association (the global industry organization that supports Bitcoin SV). Jimmy Nguyenwho also had a long career as a prominent digital technology and intellectual property lawyer. Nguyen commented, "The strong presence of government and legal speakers at CoinGeek Live reflects Bitcoin SV's proactive engagement with policy makers. Unlike other digital currency camps that resist government interaction, the Bitcoin SV ecosystem sees it the need to build a legal and regulatory-compliant industry, while enabling technological innovation. "
To attend the CoinGeek Live Virtual Conference, please contact register here.
CoinGeek thanks its gold sponsors for the event: The Bayesian Group, the Bitcoin Association, Cozen O & # 39; Conner P.C., EHR Data, NB Domain, nChain, TAAL & Omniscape.